vendredi 15 avril 2016

Watch Live FootBall

Manchester United vs Aston Villa
"Premier League Week 34"
14:00 GMT April 16, 2016











Watch Manchester United vs Aston Villa Live HD Stream Match "Premier League Week 34" 14:00 GMT April 16, 2016 From : https://live.hd


Louis van Gaal has said that Manchester United will have to do without Bastian Schweinsteiger for the remainder of the season.
The 31-year-old midfielder injured his knee on duty for Germany last month and the United manager does not believe he will recover in time for their remaining matches, starting with Aston Villa on Saturday.
"I don't think Schweinsteiger shall play this season - I think, next season, he is prepared,” Van Gaal told MUTV. “Maybe he is prepared for the European Championship, I cannot predict. It is possible, but then that is also in our favour because then he is fit for the new competition.”
Aston Villa could have their relegation confirmed before kick-off at Man Utd if Norwich City avoid defeat against Sunderland in the day's early match.
While caretaker manager Eric Black has Jack Grealish and Adama Traore available, the interim manager is wary of turning to more untested players.
"I am trying to win a game for Aston Villa; I am not here to develop the young players," Black said. "If I see an opportunity to do something [pick a youngster], I guarantee I will.
"I was the academy director at Celtic and I know how hard it is to get players in the team. But I will do that without doubt. I am not closed off to anything.
Rooney looking to make Aston Villa his favourite opponent 
"What I won't do is put kids in if I don't think they are ready to play in the first team under the circumstances.
"First and foremost I want to get a result for Aston Villa. I have to focus on that more than using it as a development programme. I am not going to do that."
Gabriel Agbonlahor is not in contention for Villa, after the club prescribed a two-week period of specific fitness work for their long-serving forward.
United's season-long injury woes have abated considerably over recent weeks but they remain without long-term absentees Bastian Schweinsteiger (knee) and Luke Shaw (broken leg).
(Louis van Gaal's preview to come)
Manchester United (from): De Gea, Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, Darmian, Jones, McNair, Rojo, Smalling, Valencia, Varela, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Carrick, Fellaini, Herrera, Lingard, Mata, Pereira, Schneiderlin, Young, Depay, Martial, Rashford, Rooney.
Aston Villa (from): Bunn, Guzan, Bacuna, Clark, Hutton, Lescott, Okore, Richards, Richardson, Gil, Gueye, Grealish, N'Zogbia, Sanchez, Sinclair, Veretout, Westwood, Ayew, Gestede, Kozak, Traore.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire